Sunday, May 8, 2011

MAC Week 1 - Wimba Review

I do have to say that the week 1 Wimba session was filled with a bunch of good information that I found extremely helpful. I found that the breakdown of what week 1 entailed, not to mention the other weeks as well, so I was able to clear some of the confusion I was going through on what exactly we were supposed to do just in week 1.  One big confusion I had was about the Wk1 quickies posts as I think there could have been more clarification in the resources as to what was needed there.  I had to play the Wimba session through twice, since there was so much information in it, I couldn't fully digest the information in one go.  One part that was really informative was about starting to think now about whether I wanted to do a presentation or a paper for Week 4.  This is one that I have to make sure that I start work on now so I don't end up rushing it at the last minute.  Due to this first session, I was able to grasp what is expected of me and my work and with that knowledge, I am confident to move on and complete everything within the time allotted.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for accessing the archive Kris - Please let me know if you have any questions about the course/assignments.

    The first week is always the most confusing... especially with all the required blog posts and discussion board contributions.

    Looks like you've got a handle on it all - Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete