Sunday, May 29, 2011

MAC Week 4: Wrap Up

What a long road this has been and now we are moving on to month 12, the final stretch to the finish line. What an experience this whole thing has been and it still feels like yesterday that I just got into the EMDT program and now, I am just about done. The MAC course was a good final touch that put everything that I had worked on into a more finalized form so, as I walk into month 12, I have a pretty much completed presentation and solid goal on where to take all that I have done and show it to others. I did have an enjoyable time in this class and the reading alone was a good eye opener for me. Now, I must push forward and complete the final tasks set before be before I am truly finished, then I can sit back and fully reflect upon my experiences from the past year. What an amazing ride this has been.

1 comment: