Sunday, May 8, 2011

MAC Wk1 Publishing/Leadership project part 1 of 2: Paper vs Presentation

When I first heard about this assignment for Week 4 of the MAC class, I knew that I would have to make a decision on it pretty quickly so it will leave me time to accomplish the task.  I am really not a paper writer, especially when it comes to talking about stats and other dry data as I would end up tending to repeat myself and having to do a 2000 word paper would most likely not get done in time. So, I find that I will be focusing on getting a presentation done on my whole Action Research website as I feel that is more my style of showing what I have accomplished for my ARP. Working with 1300 words with images in a PowerPoint or Keynote format would be better for me as I will be able to show more creativity in designing the slides so that they convey just what my ARP was on and make it so viewers of it would want to watch it from beginning to end.

I was glad that this information was given to all of us now so that we can plan for this as I really didn't want to be caught off guard on this and having to make a mad dash to get it done and it turning out to be of poor quality.  So, I figure I will go with the presentation route as I will be able to create something engaging that will allow people to learn what I have done without being bored of reading a dry document from me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a plan Kris and are ready to get a jump on your presentation - Excited to see how your ideas unfold!

    ReplyDelete