Friday, October 1, 2010

BP3_Diigo Groups


Here is the screenshot of my Diigo page. As you can see I do already have a few bookmarks in it as I put the first 4 websites I have for my AR project in there for my Critical Friends to peruse and comment on. I guess I still have to play with the site some more to see if it truly will be of good benefit to me when working on my AR project so the judgement is still out on it. I am not above trying new things, I just need to see if it will benefit me and make things easier when I am working or not. If anyone wants to be a part of my group, please feel free to place a comment below with email information and I will work to add you to my group on Diigo. I will still have to test this Web 2.0 tool out but so far, I am having a little trouble with keeping track of all these new tools at my disposal as I already have most of my bookmarks organized and available. I am hoping to see what comes out of this tool and hope my invites I sent out will be accepted so I can see just how well this tool works for me. I do like the fact that Diigo allows for comment marking in the bookmarks I have supplied so I can see my Critical Friends advise and comments, which will help me be able to focus more on refining my Action Research project more until it is a nice concise project. Ultimately, I am hoping this Diigo Web 2.0 tool will become something that I will use a lot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment